Monday, January 10, 2011

Old School Village Green Festivities

An article about the opening of Mozart's opera "Figaro" which was even explained in detail in the film "Amadeus". It being a scene in which we see Mozart telling the emperor of Austria how his opera "Figaro" is a comedy which in fact has nothing to do with the politics which were banned at the time. For my part, I would also like to add that I am looking forward to seeing this opera performed at Warsaw's "Teatr Wielki" on the 10th of December of the present year with my dear; Joanna PopA,awska. It being Mozart's "Figaro" which I hope to use to demonstrate the grandness of opera to the one I refer to as "Joannuszka Slisznuszka" or "my angel".

Thomas Jefferson
Hot hearsay for you
Jules Cheret
latest news
Albert Bierstadt

No comments: