Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The History Of The Music Video

There's a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson that I love, which is, "That which we persist in doing becomes easy to do; not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our power to do has increased." Emerson really hit the nail on the head with that one. As I think about virtually everything that I've accomplished in my life that I'm really proud of, it's always something that I've accomplished by being persistent and refusing to quite. Whether it's learning to play guitar, licensing my music, building my businesses or having great relationships, it's all required persistence and determination despite the inevitable obstacles that I've faced along the way.

gagner de l argent par internet
cosmetique naturel
salles de mariage
optimiser une image
matelat

No comments: