Saturday, July 9, 2011

Did Scarlett Johansson Move On With Another Man A Few Months Ago?

On Tuesday we learned the somewhat surprising but not altogether shocking news that actors Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds decided to end their marriage … and today we get to see photos snapped a few months ago in Barcelona, Spain of ScarJo hanging out with a handsome, mysterious man … who is NOT Ryan Reynolds. [...]

On Tuesday we learned the sad news that Dexter co-stars and real life married couple Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter have decided to end their marriage and today we get to see a couple photos of MCH braving the chilly streets of SoCal all by his lonesome:




I’m not gonna lie, I’m still pretty shocked and bummed that MCH and Jen couldn’t make it work but … I guess it’s for the best. I loved seeing the couple together, even if it did weird me out that the on-screen brother and sister were romantically involved. I just don’t want to think of MCH going it alone … he strikes me as such a great guy. Here’s hoping he couples up to a lovely lady when the time is right … and that he is able to enjoy the alonetime that he is dealing with now.


[Photo credit: X17]




Landscaping with rocks
sweet sixteen birthday party ideas
Isolant
401k retirement plan
Homeschooling tips

No comments: