Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Official Prince William Wedding Memorabilia Is Now Available For Sale

Hear ye! Hear ye! The royal wedding of Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales and his longtime girlfriend Catherine Elizabeth Kate Middleton (who were spotted out on the town in England over the weekend on their first official outing since announcing their engagement last month) is only 4 months away … but the official [...]

And so … the rain continues to fall here in SoCal. I’m not gonna lie, while I can appreciate the change of pace … the continuous rain is starting to be a real downer. I spent all of yesterday holed up indoors, trying to stay out of the cold wetness inside … and also spent much of my time trying to extract the constructive criticism from some of y’all about your feelings regarding the new layout of Pink is the new Blog.




Believe me, from the bottom of my heart … I am very thankful for all the feedback … both good and bad. Yes, it is much easier to read the positive comments but the passionate negative comments are very enlightening. I’ve been blogging for a very long time. It started out as a hobby but over time it turned into a passion and has been my livlihood for quite some time now. While nothing would make me happier than to please all people, all the time … that simply cannot be. When I started blogging, there was no TMZ … major news publications never dared to lower themselves to the blog format … and it was pretty much the Wild West of the Blogosphere (oh yeah, we used to use that word, too). My initial blog format was to write one big, long post per day and squeeze in as much daily goss as I could in that one post. The only reason that was my format of choice was because my poor HTML skills wouldn’t allow me to do anything else. It took a long time for me to risk changing EVERYTHING into a totally new format a few years ago … and then again now. It’s clear that some folks don’t like this new layout, and I can totally appreciate that. I’m listening to the dislikes and working towards finding a way to find a middle ground … as I said yesterday, nothing is set in stone. At the end of the day, I still really love what I do. I still really LOVE keeping up on pop culture and celebs and sharing my thoughts on all the funnest stuff. That is what I have been doing since I started blogging and that is what I plan to do for as long as I can. Blog culture is so different now than it was when I started. Now, major corporations with seemingly endless amounts of money fund seemingly endless numbers of blogs. I’m still just one person. In order for me to be able to continue to do what I love doing … I need to grow, adapt, change. Of course it is not my intention to alienate anyone, least of all you beloved readers who seem to enjoy what I do … but in order for me to be able to keep on bloggin’, things gotta change from time to time.


To those of you sending in your well wishes, positive comments and love — words cannot express what that has meant to me in the past 24 hours. To those of you honestly sharing your thoughts — both good and bad — I honestly love you for taking the time to share those thoughts with me. My end goal has been and will continue to be to keep writing Pink is the new Blog. I’m happy and thankful for any and everyone who wants to keep reading along.




Crispy information
décoration salle mariage
The world of info
referencement SEO
marketing reseau

No comments: